EY Change & Transformation professional - Advisory in All, Belgium
Title: Change & Transformation professional - Advisory
Job Number: DIE000PI
EY Advisory Services is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Being a member of our Advisory team means you will specialize in a particular competency IT, Finance, Information security, People & Organizational change, Internal audit & strategic direction.
We currently are seeking a highly motivated Change & Transformation professional to manage client engagement teams and business development activities in this area.
The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Advisory Services is for you!
Tasks & Responsibilities
Our Strategic Direction team focuses on performance improvement and transformational changes. We help organizations maximize the benefits and minimize the risks of sustainable change.
We are looking for a professional who can demonstrate real impact within business and help transform some of the world's most respected Clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing large projects and programs, organization design, operational excellence and transformation projects in areas such as: performance improvement, cost-optimization, cultural changes, business and back office transformations (e.g. shared service center implementations), IT transformation (e.g. ERP implementation), etc.
· Design and implement client’s future operating model in the necessary processes, policies and tools
· Managing stakeholders, ensuring timely and qualitative communication, facilitating workshops and client sessions and ensuring coaching and training
· Managing client relationships and proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities
Master degree (Economics, commercial engineering, industrial psychology, …)
· A passion for providing solutions that improve your client organisations
· 5-7 years consulting experience in a leading consulting firm or extensive experience working within the public sector
Demonstrable skills & experience in:
· Strategic thinking
· Organizational design
· Operating Model Development
· Business casing
· Operations excellence
· Strong background in Project delivery/Project Management
· Fluency in English and Dutch
· Core Consulting Competencies: professional, analytical, leadership, team player, inspiring others, facilitating collaboration, project minded, client oriented
· Driven by success with the ability to partner with clients
· Willingness and ability to travel internationally
An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company
Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
Personal development. All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
An interesting salary package including fringe benefits.