EY Director – Enterprise Intelligence & Data Management – Financial Services in All, Belgium
Title: Director – Enterprise Intelligence & Data Management – Financial Services
Job Number: BRU000NX
The financial services industry is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation, hence the focus in the financial sector (banking, insurance, asset management) to reduce costs, cope with a regulatory push, and achieve profitable growth.
At EY Belgium, we have a strong IT Advisory team in our financial services practice. Our professionals work closely with colleagues from other departments on matters such as risk management, business optimization and customer intelligence, and we support our clients to leverage their IT environment in order to reach business objectives and comply with regulatory requirements. We actively help them transform their organization and protect their business through an effective use of IT solutions.
We are currently looking for a senior executive to step into the role of Senior Manager or Director Enterprise Intelligence & Data Management , to further develop our Enterprise Intelligence and Data Management practice, with the focus on business & IT transformation projects in the financial sector.
The key matters we cover
• Business value creation and performance improvement for marketing, risk and operations
• Big data and business intelligence
• Information delivery management - including data governance, data quality and architecture.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Master degree in a relevant field (computer science, business/commercial/civil engineering, etc.) or equivalent by experience
• Solid understanding of the principles of Enterprise Intelligence & Data Management (Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Analytics, Data Modelling) / Data warehousing (ETL, relational DB, datamarts), and how they translate into specific solutions for the financial services industry
• Relevant professional experience (10 - 12 years) in a similar role and environment, in a client facing and delivery role
• Deep sector-specific knowledge, as well as a solid network in the financial industry
• Proven business development capabilities, with a strong track record in professional services, successful in both sales and people management
• Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
• Fluency in Dutch and French; proficient level of business English
• Ambition, drive and client focused attitude
• Conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• You further develop and market our Enterprise Intelligence / Data Management solutions, in cooperation with other EY local and international business practices
• You leverage client relationships to drive new business opportunities
• You lead Enterprise Intelligence / Data Management engagements at the client
• You manage engagements by organizing staffing, tracking financials, and monitoring deliverables
• You develop people through supervising and coaching staff
• You build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory and with other service lines across the organization.
What working at EY offers
• You will join a team of financial services experts, who deploy leading solutions within a leading, global professional services firm
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management, and access to the best technologies and innovative equipment
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements , and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
At EY we are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Advisory, Tax, Transactions and Assurance. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the top employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.