EY Robotics Automation Consultants (RPA) - fluent in French or Dutch in All, Belgium
Title: Robotics Automation Consultants (RPA) - fluent in French or Dutch
Job Number: BRU000QV
The financial services industry is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation, hence the focus in the financial sector (banking, insurance, asset management) to reduce costs and cope with a regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation.
Due to massive expansion of the business, our team at EY Belgium is growing and we have opportunities for capable, motivated professionals, to work as Robotics Automation Consultants (RPA).
Job scope : you will analyse and automate various processes using new, cutting-edge technologies that EY is currently implementing, and which are growing very fast on a global scale.
Our goal is to help our clients to automate their current processes, performing process analysis, process re-engineering and software implementation.
Your daily job will include:
• Design and implementation of Automation Software solutions
• Collaboration with colleagues in other departments and countries, helping them automatize their processes in domains such as risk management, business optimization, finance and customer intelligence
• Regular, direct contact with our clients, while working on process transformation projects
This role will boost your career, and it will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Work on diverse, challenging projects, where you will learn fast and build expertise in the Robotics Process Automation field
• Develop your consulting skills by running end-to-end processes (problem understanding, workshops and Proof-of-Concepts, through solutions implementation)
• Enjoy international, cross border experiences, with projects all over Europe and beyond
• Learn from some of the most engaging experts in the industry
• Participate to extensive trainings on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management.
What are we looking for ? The following requirements are essential in order to be successful in this role:
• Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Sciences, (Commercial) Engineering or others relevant technical fields
• Solid experience in Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, process mapping, processes integration or process re-engineering
• Expertise in business process management
• Exposure to Agile methodologies like SCRUM
• Fluency in business English, and French or Dutch.
While not a must, hands-on experience in some of the following areas is a major differentiator:
• Robotics automation tools (Blueprism, Ui-path, Automation Anywhere) or prior software development experience.
• Experience / interest in the financial sector (banking, insurance, asset management).
About us / Who we are:
Finance fuels our lives. No other sector can touch so many people or shape so many futures. That’s why at EY we employ over 12,000 talented individuals across our EMEIA region (Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa ), who focus on the financial sector and nothing else. In fact, we are the only major professional services organization to have a fully integrated financial services team across industry and service lines.
We have built a single, integrated financial services team to deliver exceptional service to our clients, wherever they are. Our high-performing teams are as mobile, agile and connected as our global clients.
Our markets: Austria, Belgium, Channel Islands, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, UK.
Our sectors: Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth & Asset Management.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.