EY Junior ABAP Programmer in All, Spain
Title: Junior ABAP Programmer
Job Number: BAR000NU
EY is a leading professional services firm that provides consulting, audit, tax and legal advice and transaction solutions. Globally we have over 210.000 professionals in more than 150 countries. In Spain are more than 3.000 professionals in 14 offices.
Main job purpose:
Performs ABAP programming, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of SAP modules.
Duties and essential job responsibilities:
• Designs, develops, codes, and tests programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
• Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages.
• Designs forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SAPscript and SmartForms.
• Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
• Prepares comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Education and training: Graduation from a recognized four-year college or university, preferably with a major in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related field.
Skills, knowledge and abilities required: Programming knowledge, able to develop a program in one or two programming languages
Work experience (time, functions and industries: Programming experiences inside and outside the university
Spanish – Fluently
English – Able to Understand writing or reading
- Computer skills / other knowledge
• Develop test data and analyze problems in programs
• Express concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
• Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
• Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users
• Meet established priorities and schedules
• Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
• Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology