EY Global Advisory Marketing and Communications Manager in All, United Kingdom
Title: Global Advisory Marketing and Communications Manager
Job Number: ALL001X3
Note - there are two roles open under this role, one 6-9 month FTC (London based) and one permanent role (UK or NL based)
The EY Advisory strategy is evolving with the aim to become the most “connected” consulting business whilst contributing to EY’s purpose of Building a better working world. EY Advisory works with clients to help them solve complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, optimize and protect their businesses. Our collaborative approach, combined with our global connectivity and understanding of industry issues, inspires us to ask better questions, design better answers and realize long-lasting results. The Global Advisory Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team works closely with the Advisory business to achieve this, embedding key priorities of the business into the BMC internal and external activation plans.
The Global Advisory Marketing and Communications Manager will play an important role in the new impact delivery team and will be responsible for the end-to-end execution and delivery of external marketing as well as internal communications and engagement programs. Working across multiple programs in a demanding and fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will drive brand awareness, contributing to our strategy to build reputation, client relationships and revenue, enhance employee engagement and help build internal communities. The candidate will be a part of an agile Advisory BMC impact delivery team, collaborating with a global network of BMC professionals who all are focused and committed to delivering impact and achieving our marketing and internal communications objectives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to bring marketing and internal communications programs to life by understanding the business agenda and transforming these priorities into world-class execution and delivery. These programs will create measurable impact globally and locally, integrate across sectors and deliver sustainable, measurable results and agreed-upon metrics.
This role requires an experienced, energetic and resilient team player with an excellent understanding of what it takes to deliver marketing programs in a complex environment. Working closely in an agile team, the successful candidate will be required to build relationships and collaborate closely within the BMC team, subject matter experts and relevant client-serving professionals.
Shape and drive execution of marketing programs
Accountable for day-to-day delivery on the program plan
Managing engagement of internal and external agencies; and plan each delivery per priority with the relevant parties
Work with key program leader(s) and subject matter experts, drive marketing and internal communication plans and execution across regions and sectors, including: research, project management, brand management, editing, content development, digital marketing, internal communications, public relations, social media and advertising
Deliver key strategic initiatives and build relationships with key internal stakeholders to amplify content and supporting materials available
Imbed analytics and Measurement into all programs
Measure and monitor the Return on Investment (ROI) of programs by producing reports as needed
Act as a project manager for Global Advisory BMC initiatives by engaging with subject matter resources, managing reviews, approvals and budgets
Liaise with the Advisory BMC key experts in brand, content strategy, analyst relations and public relations
Liaise with the digital and social media teams to ensure programs are leveraged effectively
Network across the wider business, participate in meetings and perform project management activities for broader BMC programs, as required.
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements
To be successful, the candidate will demonstrate their ability to:
• Deliver upon agreed plans, from strategy to execution.
• Be a real team player, work closely in an agile, fast paced environment and demonstrate impact
• Quickly build knowledge of the EY business, particularly the key priorities and growth drivers, structure, internal audience, sector programs, core offerings and our clients’ issues and agendas across sectors and geographies globally.
• Have a passion for multi-channel, integrated marketing with sharp focus on internal and external digital channels and platforms.
• Manage, execute and deliver campaigns and optimize communication channels, including strategy, positioning and messaging.
• Develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
• Apply excellent English communication skills - oral and written.
• Work autonomously as well as integrate with other areas of the business.
• Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and maintain attention to detail.
• Assert own ideas, gain support and commitment from executive level stakeholders and mobilize others to take action.
• Gather client feedback to generate meaningful, actionable information that helps drive change and continuous improvements across the organization.
• A Bachelor's degree (or similar qualification), with a Marketing or Communications major.
• Considerable work experience, specifically experience in digital marketing and communications.
• Proven ability to manage complex processes and/or projects at a global level.
• B2B marketing, with experience in professional services or similar industries.
• Strong project management skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the capital markets.
• High level of networking, team building and stakeholder management skills.
• Global travel will be required pending business needs.