EY International Tax Seniors (m/f) in All, Luxembourg
Title: International Tax Seniors (m/f)
Job Number: LUX000KK
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
Does your expertise lie in providing tax advice in relation to mergers and acquisitions, transaction advice and international tax to key global players? Would you like to be part of a multicultural environment dedicated to delivering high quality service and solutions to a multinational client base? Then we would like to hear from you.
In order to support the growth of our Luxembourg TAX Advisory Services, we are currently looking to recruit experienced:
International Tax Seniors (m/f)
Scope of the role:
As part of the Luxembourg International Tax group, you will provide Tax expertise to prestigious multinational companies whilst offering a multidisciplinary approach to our clients, encompassing:
• Advice on international tax implications for multinational companies in relation to mergers and acquisitions as well as financing and holding activities
• Tax and strategic transaction advice in particular to Private Equity Funds and Real Estate Funds
• Tax structuring advice (Luxembourg and cross border)
• Pre and post completion Tax planning
• International Tax due diligence
• Review of sales and purchase documentation from a Tax perspective
• You will demonstrate a breadth of experience and a depth of understanding of complex Tax concepts.
• You manage and develop relationships with portfolio companies highlighting Tax planning opportunities.
• You analyse potential acquisitions and make recommendations accordingly.
• You participate in structuring large transactions relating to strategic acquisitions and divestitures, as part of a multidisciplinary team (attorneys, CFO's, corporate directors, accountants and Tax professionals).
• You develop internal relationships within our international network with other EY Tax and financial professionals.
• You manage client service teams and contribute to people development.
• You hold a university degree or equivalent certification in Tax law, Business Law, Business Administration, Economics or similar.
• You have 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in International Taxation on the Luxembourgish market.
• You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
• You will be comfortable in multicultural environments built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness.
• You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, including strong writing, research and analytical skills.
• You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
• You are willing to learn and develop yourself on an on-going basis.
• You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage.
Interested candidates should forward a current CV and a motivation letter via our online application form on www.ey.com/lu/careers .
We guarantee the confidentiality for all the applicants
For more information, please visit our web site: www.ey.com