EY KSA Transaction Diligence Leadership Opportunities in All, Saudi Arabia
Title: KSA Transaction Diligence Leadership Opportunities
Job Number: RIY001CI
We help our corporate and financial clients mitigate risks and meet their strategic goals, whether they are acquiring or divesting targets, or raising finance. Although our work is fast-paced, high profile and high pressure, and often operates within demanding deadlines, you will find it to be extremely rewarding.
Our core work is financial due diligence, assessing a target company’s finances and business projections, identifying opportunities, risks, sensitivities and potential mitigations, and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and other parties, and providing relevant advice around the transaction rationale, deal pricing / valuation, deal structuring, and next steps.
Your key responsibilities
As senior members of the leadership team, you will be right at the heart of the action. You will manage the project teams as well as forming strong internal links within Transaction Diligence and other departments in EY across multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll work with many of the world’s largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals; understanding the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing potential value adjustments, reviewing transaction agreements and providing factual conclusions and advice. You will understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients. You will play a key role in business development initiatives (e.g. key accounts and relationship building, recruitment, client service framework). You will take the responsibility for team learning and development, provide coaching to others, and participate in upward feedback.
Skills and attributes for success
· Prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation
· Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
· Assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Ability to read and comment on transaction documents
· Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task on more than one project at a time
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· The passion to lead and develop a diverse team
To qualify for the role you must have
· Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualifications
· Minimum of 8-12 years of experience in Transaction Support or due diligence roles
· Able to analyse financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions
· Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills
· Excellent command of spoken and written English
· Experience of managing project economics and billings/collections
· Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights
· Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally
· Must be willing and able to travel on short notice
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Audit experience
· SPA review experience
· IPO execution experience
· Team development and training experience in the field of due diligence
· Business development and account management experience from a professional services background
What we look for
We’re interested in talented professionals with the ability to visualize our clients’ goals and think creatively to facilitate them – often in politically charged environments. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a diligent approach to your work, enjoy working in diverse teams, and a genuine passion for taking on new challenges, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.