EY Advisory - FSO - Risk Assurance - Senior in Beijing, China
Title: Advisory - FSO - Risk Assurance - Senior
Job Number: BEI001FH
Across the banking and capital markets, insurance, asset management, energy and corporate treasury sectors, our clients require integrated risk management and regulatory advice. You’ll help them by providing strategy and implementation support. You’ll work in high-performing teams alongside risk management professionals, quantitative analysts, risk technology architects, control professionals and former regulators. Together, you’ll help clients better assess and improve their risk and regulatory frameworks.
Your career is yours to shape. But we’ll provide a structured framework that allows you to grow. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
1) providing advisory services to financial clients (mainly Banks) not limited to business transformation and financial innovation;
2) completed project delivery under the guidance of the project manager, including industry research, customer interviews, design of consulting results, training and reporting, etc.;
3) support company level market development and related work, and complete annual personal learning tasks.
1) 2 years working experience;
2) master the mainstream analysis and research methods and be able to apply them to practice;
3) be sensitive to emerging industry hotspots, strong learning and communication skills;
4) familiar with banking or product experience is preferred.
HR Number: 85244