EY Technology Solutions Advisor, IT Advisory (Risk Management)- Financial Services Office (Manager) (Mulitple Positions) in Chicago, Illinois
Title: Technology Solutions Advisor, IT Advisory (Risk Management)- Financial Services Office (Manager) (Mulitple Positions)
Job Number: CHI006JX
Technology Solutions Advisor, IT Advisory (Risk Management) - Financial Services Office (Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Chicago, IL. Help clients with defining business and technology requirements to select, design, implement and test risk management IT processes and systems. Provide end-to-end technology services to help clients measure, monitor and manage financial risks, including credit risk, market risk, and liquidity risk. Help clients respond to new risks and regulatory developments with technology solutions. Recommend technology solutions to help clients streamline fragmented risk management technology environments. Work with companies to develop and implement technology solutions for ERP, optimization, and finance transformation. Provide Credit Risk Technology Solutions, Treasury Risk Technology Solutions, and Trading and Market Risk Technology Solutions. Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Management, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience defining business and technical requirements. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Management, or a related field and 4 years of work experience defining business and technical requirements.
Must have 3 years of experience working on the design and/or implementation of technology solutions/platforms in the financial services industry (or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company).
Must have 3 years of experience working with a team of technology advisors through all phases of the technology life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, conversion, and testing.
Must have 4 years of experience with at least one of the following technical competencies:
- Application Implementation, SDLC: PMO and project management; system selection; business, functional, and technical requirements; UML/use case development; solution architecture; and system configuration/vendor implementation/build/coding
- Risk Transformation: Current state and future state assessments; business and functional architecture blueprint; application rationalization and target architecture; and business case and roadmap development
- Controls Framework: End-to-end testing of business processes, technology, and data infrastructures; reconciliation & operational controls assessment and design; risk data quality/governance; and attestation framework design and implementation
Must have 4 years of experience supporting one of the following risk management domains: Credit; Market; Liquidity; Capital Management or Enterprise Risk.
Must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience one of the following areas:
- Business requirements
- Architecture design and modeling
- Programming and scripting languages (Java, Python, R, C , or similar programming language)
- Risk and financial planning packages (SAS, Axiom, Moody’s, SAP, Hyperion and Sungard, or similar risk and financial planning package)
- Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark, or similar database technologies)
- Machine Learning / Analytic packages (H2O, Palantir, or comparable machine learning/analytic package)
- Reporting/Visualization Tools (Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik, or related visualization tool)
Must have 4 years of experience with all of the following: financial products for banking and trading books, capital markets, and characteristics and uses of banking instruments in capital markets.
Requires travel up to 80%, of which 20% may be international, to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/us/jobsearch (Job Number – CHI006JX).
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".