EY IT Analyst, Tax Technology & Data Analytics Services (Manager) (Mul Pos) in Dallas, Texas
Title: IT Analyst, Tax Technology & Data Analytics Services (Manager) (Mul Pos)
Job Number: DAL004HE
IT Analyst, Tax Technology & Data Analytics Services (Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Dallas, TX.
Full Job Title: IT Analyst, Tax Technology & Data Analytics Services, Business Tax Services, National Tax (Manager)
Design, develop, implement, and integrate technology solutions which enable tax departments to gather, organize and analyze high volumes of data. Develop complex web-based platforms to deliver service offerings, create standardized processes for complex ETL issues, manage server and system security, and conduct technology risk reviews. Work on a variety of engagements, incorporating technology to address complex tax problems. Assist clients and subject matter professionals to develop and incorporate technology solutions that increase controls and improve efficiencies for the handling of data from a variety of systems. Help build custom tools for international, federal, and state and local tax returns. Develop models based upon state and local reporting and tax requirements, fixed asset analysis, and work with clients in computing their research credit. Gain experience working in OneSource DataFlow. Develop models to help clients automate their tax accounting calculations.
Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in IT solution design and development. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field and 4 years of work experience in IT solution design and development.
• Must have 4 years of enterprise-level software development experience.
• Must have 4 years of experience in Microsoft Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Microsoft Access, or SQL/T-SQL.
• Must have 3 years of experience in VISO, Tableau, or SAS.
• Must have 4 years of experience in Data analytic tools, C#, SQL Server, CorpTax, Sharepoint, ERP systems, SAP, Oracle, or Excel.
• Must have 4 years of experience in designing and developing databases and web-based applications.
• Must have 4 years of experience in Data integration, data analysis, information systems, tax transformation, data migration, data extraction, or ETL (extract, transform and load).
• Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/us/jobsearch (Job Number – DAL004HE).