EY UKI Assurance - Audit Manager - Bristol in England, United Kingdom
Title: UKI Assurance - Audit Manager - Bristol
Job Number: BRI0016Q
UKI Assurance - Audit Manager - Bristol
We think differently. And we hope you do too. We're looking for talented assurance professionals who are as incisive and analytical as they are open minded. Intellect is essential and so is personality. EY have recently been placed in the Top 50 Great Places to Work Institute and we encourage you to define and achieve your career aspirations.
We are looking for a Manager with a strong commercial audit background to join our team in Bristol. Join us and you'll work on challenging projects and accelerate your career within an international and supportive team.
You'll also be introduced to career challenges that will take you into exciting new professional territory. Your goal will be to help clients achieve their potential - and you can expect to do the same.
Join EY as an Audit Manager and you will:
· Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments;
· Ensure the technical correctness and presentational standards of all client deliverables;
· Deliver value to the client by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving the business;
· Assign a team that will meet and exceed the clients' expectations in standards of service and client care;
· Develop and maintain an appropriate external network of business contacts;
· Manage the delivery of other services to designated clients.
Experience / Additional qualification
Post qualification experience within a professional services firm;
ACA/CA/ACCA (or equivalent) - preferably first time passes;
External audit experience at manager level
Job Title - Audit Manager
Location - Bristol
Multiple roles available
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.#LI-P