Title: Project Manager, Performance Improvement, Retail
Ernst & Young is currently looking for an experienced project manager to lead performance improvement projects in Retail.
Our typical performance improvement projects include planning, category management, store clustering, price and promo optimization, demand forecasting, replenishment optimization, network modeling and lean stores. Typical projects include implementation of information technologies supporting optimization solutions (Oracle RPAS, SAP BI-IP, Predictix, TM1, Excel). Our clients are typically top-tier local and international retail companies willing to redefine their business model or significantly improve the performance.
Project manager role
As a project manager you are supposed:
· To plan the engagement and lead a group of consultants to develop practical solutions for the clients with a strong focus on further implementation of the results;
· To work with the top-level of executives from the leading Russian and international companies and deliver high-quality results being fully responsible for the whole project from kick-off meeting to the final presentation to management;· To develop a strong team of consultants, sharing your experience and perform on-job-training to help other professionals to develop their skills.
· University degree,
· Excellent analytical, structuring and presentation skills,
· Strong focus on practical solutions and impact on the client's business,
· Well-proven ability to lead the teams to achieve the goals and overcome obstacles,
· Be ready to lead by example, be a leader of change for both team and client,
· Strong track record of business transformation projects in Russian and international Retail companies (with references)
· Significant experience in consulting business specifically in performance improvement in Retail
· Professional attitude and ability to work under time pressure
· Fluent written & spoken Russian (native speaker)