EY Diversity & Inclusiveness Supervising Associate in New York, New York
Title: Diversity & Inclusiveness Supervising Associate
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: NEW00IKL
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Diversity/Inclusiveness Supervising Associate is responsible for assessing needs and identifying and recommending ideas/programs that contribute to and promote diversity/inclusiveness in the firm. Leads and/or participates on project teams related to overall firm diversity and inclusiveness/flexibility initiatives and strategy. Maintains scope, cost and schedule of moderate to complex projects through management of the project or sub-project team and interacts with the project sponsor, including development and maintenance of project management plan and communications. Implements training programs for managers and employees to educate staff to the importance of diversity/inclusiveness.
• Develops and implements content, strategies and solutions policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse and inclusive workforce
• Informs development and assists in design of diversity/inclusiveness content, resources and tools, solutions and initiatives
• Implements tools and processes to support integration of diversity/inclusiveness programs or strategies
• Tailors methodologies, processes and practices to specific requirements of programs/projects as well as business units
• Actively cultivates and integrates current D&I content, strategies and practices through external networks, academia and research, participation in external diversity conferences and organizations
• Creates, develops and manages scope and project plan and schedule for complex projects
• Creates key project communications for senior leaders and other stakeholders
• Evaluates and reports project/program progress in terms of appropriate quality and performance metrics
• Plans, assigns and manages resources, tasks and costs based on project plan
• Proactively identifies and addresses project risks and opportunities
To qualify, candidates must have:
• Concrete and current knowledge of diversity and inclusiveness/flexibility related theory and practice is required
• Strong project management experience, with excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Analytical skills and high comfort level with drawing out key points and considerations from numerical analysis
• Influencing skills
• Ability to lead and motivate team members
• Understanding or the ability to quickly grasp the firm business and culture
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Ability to work both independently and highly collaboratively
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
• Approximately 6 years of related experience
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.