EY Tax Advisor, People Advisory Services, EY, Belfast in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Title: Tax Advisor, People Advisory Services, EY, Belfast
Location: GB-Northern Ireland-Belfast
Job Number: BEL000QR
Who Are EY
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
At EY we work in a dynamic, forward looking environment. You'll have direct contact with clients and gain valuable experience across industries and geographies, learning from top minds in today's transaction advisory arena. We'll help you achieve your potential by giving you leading professional development opportunities.To assist with the successful delivery of employment tax services to our clients.
Your duties and responsibilities
To assist with the successful delivery of employment tax services to our clients.
Y our client responsibilities
· Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of service
· Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients; identifying opportunities
· Advise on a range of employer tax matters including such matters as termination payments,
status issues, PSAs, salary sacrifice etc
· Handling employment tax due diligence as part of the wider tax and financial DD teams
· Assisting with advice on such matters as share option plans including EMI & tax unapproved
· Assisting with preparation of personal tax returns for global mobile employees
· Advising on the tax implications of Short Term Visitors into the UK
· Assisting with client presentations
Your people responsibilities
· Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
· Outgoing with good relationship skills
Qualifications and experience
· Relevant/appropriate tax experience
· Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
· Ability to develop strong client relationships
· Excellent communicator in range of situations both oral and written
· Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer
· Client focused and commercially aware
· Ideally CTA or at least prepared to study for CTA if not already achieved
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.