EY Core Business Services - Talent (Human Resources) - Assistant Director - People Reporting Leader APAC in Shanghai, China
Title: Core Business Services - Talent (Human Resources) - Assistant Director - People Reporting Leader APAC
Job Number: SHA000W9
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The People Reporting Lead is responsible for providing deep subject matter expertise and advice in the production and interpretation of management reports, metrics and requests to support and enhance the way decision making takes place in the People Executive Team and across EY. The leader will work closely with clients including Service Line Leaders and Global People Leaders to understand reporting requirements and will lead and facilitate discussions at Global, Area and Region levels. The main time zone emphasis is the APAC geographic responsibility with complete alignment to Americas and EMEIA reporting colleagues. This role is also responsible for the strategic direction of the Talent Development reporting needs and support.
This is a full time role which will require strong working relationships with a diverse people client base including senior leadership and manages a small team of reporting analysts. GSS interaction based in Bangalore, India is an important part of this role.
This role is the most senior point of contact to resolve ad hoc and complex report issues raised by talent clients in APAC and Talent Development. In conjunction with the Americas and EMEIA reporting peers designs and directs the report build and the Core functions of Recruiting, Learning and HR own management reporting process
• Works closely with Area and Region Talent clients to understand and deliver reporting requirements and provide advice
• Produces specific and complex management reporting with people data from EY systems
• Participates in major EY Talent sponsored projects and directs project reporting requirements and analysis
• Leads and directs the work of others in the People Reporting team
• Builds and owns management reporting processes and procedures
• Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
• Provides ideas for continuous improvement and innovation
Manages a team of reporting analysts
Qualifications, Education and Certification
• 5 to 7 years of reporting experience in a complex ever changing environment
• Have proven extensive relevant experience in understanding People data analysis and reporting
• Proven track record of working with managing a senior stakeholder population
• Bachelor's degree preferred. Experience with SuccessFactors SAP, OBI, MicroSoft Excel, SQL
• Occasional travel will be required for global team meetings
• Frequent meetings with others across global time zones will require some calls to be made outside of standard business hours
HR Number: 85232