EY Senior Financial Analyst - SEC-BMO-003 in Argentina
Title: Senior Financial Analyst - SEC-BMO-003
Job Number: ARG0012H
Ernst & Young is now EY. At EY we care about YOUR success because ours depends on it.
Our commitment to building a better business world is not just a goal. It is a purpose. It is our very reason to exist as an organization.
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
Why EY Global Delivery Services?
Best company to develop your career
Gender equity highlight
Better for workers with disabilities
Challenges, learning and high performance teams
What are you going to do?
The overall purpose of the BMO Financial Analyst role is to provide Business Management and Project Management Office Services to the Information Security teams to ensure a high quality of service to the IT and Business Executives as well as the project management community. The services focus on the following BMO disciplines:
• Executive reporting
• Portfolio financial management
• Project and program quality management
• Project and program manager support
BMO services include the embedding of methods and processes within the service delivery teams; monitoring and reporting on the provision of service to customers from initial request through to program/project delivery including managing and conducting program/project health checks; effectively managing the project pipeline to optimize delivery; financial management activities to ensure we are responsibly and effectively managing budgets; contributing to the design of processes and tools used by IT to ensure demand, program/project status, finances, etc can be easily aggregated to the enterprise level; reporting via management dashboards with actions identified to deliver continual improvement.
The BMO Financial Analyst has the ability to take ownership and drive one or more BMO disciplines with limited direction required and has deep knowledge and skills within project and program lifecycles, and contributes as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or two of the BMO disciplines. The BMO Financial Analyst understands broadly how programs / projects link to EY’s vision.
What do we need from you?
Work with the Information Security teams to understand the portfolio, business strategy, prioritization, etc. to facilitate quality service delivery.
• Experience in end-to-end IT life cycle (pipeline, resource, demand, project delivery, financial)
• Experience in end-to-end financial management – plan, forecast, actual – function, portfolio and program/project levels
• Very good understanding of service delivery related key performance indicators
• Project delivery experience in a similar IT environment
• Business Analytic skills
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
• Customer orientation and responsiveness
• Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
• Outstanding self-management , influence management , information presentation and interpersonal, communication
• English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience working in a global IT environment• 2 to 4 years in a corporate IT environment, including demonstrated project management and financial management experience
• 2 to 4 years in BMO or program/project management on projects over $2M
• 1 to 2 years on projects which are geographically dispersed
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-18
Location: Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people