EY Team Administrator - Dublin in Ireland
Title: Team Administrator - Dublin
Job Number: IRE001PH
EY is a
global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a
difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve
their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional
services organisation by building a better working world.
At EY our
inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This
enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn
helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a
16 years on Fortunes bestcompanies to work for list
Join the #1 professionalservices employer and #2 overall in the ‘World’s Most Attractive EmployerAwards’ in US Universum Undergrad Overall IDEAL Employer Survey (2014)
The opportunity to beinvolved in our Entrepreneur of the Year Award -The program was created byEY to recognize the accomplishments of entrepreneurs around the globe andwe are always keen to get support from our employees
Two days allocated to participatein charity work in addition to your annual leave with matched funding
Ability to buy up to fiveextra days annual leave
Only globally integrated‘Big 4’ firm built around inclusive borderless teams.
provide an administrative service to a portfolio of Senior Managers and
Managers within the Assurance Service Line
· Proactively manage a portfolio made up of Senior Managers and Managers
by assisting them in a number of administrative tasks.
· Organise internal and external meetings and events and all related
logistics and liaise with the BSC as appropriate.
· Liaise with the Business Support Centre with regards to accounts and
document production and also proof reading and totting final draft.
· Prepare billings and liaise with managers for review and sign off.
· Complete engagement code roll-forward forms and B&PR forms
· Submit chargeable hours to GSS CRT to update Retain planning tool
· General Administration through the firm’s intranet
· Prepare for submission expenses for Senior Managers & Managers and
also submit timesheets in their absence
· Code invoices in preparation for authorisation
· Support EY Client Relationship Database (Interaction) which provides the
sales information pipeline to the business.
· Ensure that client and/or target contact lists on Interaction are kept
up to date
· Coordinate other ad-hoc administration tasks e.g. filing, faxing,
photocopying, document binding, organizing couriers etc. ( Note documentprinting and binding can be sent to the print room)
· Proactively build and develop internal and external networks of contacts
and build knowledge of key business matters in order to effectively identify
and screen priorities.
· Anticipate Senior managers/ managers priorities in order to take
ownership of internal and external queries and to proactively respond/action
· Prepare papers, agendas and other relevant materials for team/attendees
prior to key account meetings; e.g., the preparation of monthly agenda,
documents, follow up action points and key milestones
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.