EY HR Assistant - Intern - 9 Month FTC - Den Haag, The Netherlands in Netherlands
Title: HR Assistant - Intern - 9 Month FTC - Den Haag, The Netherlands
Job Number: NET0017S
The assistant HR is responsible for the processing of local HR administrative activities for The Netherlands and answering related questions of employees and managers.
Talent Shared Services (TSS) in The Netherlands works closely with the Global Delivery Services (GDS) center in Poland for the entire HR administration of EY in The Netherlands.
The TSS center is responsible for the local processes like leave management, illness administration, study arrangements, correspondence. TSS is the intermediate between GDS and local departments and is also the escalation point.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Process transactions concerning leave, illness and study
• Process transactions concerning Bicycle arrangement, Saving schemes,
• Take care of correspondence (print, send, track, receive and scan)
• Tier 1 support for TSS activities and tier 2 support for GDS activities. Monitor correct and timely follow up.
• Contact person for HR consultants
• Scan and file documents in the Electronic Employee File
• Administrative support for HR Transactional projects (i.e. annual pay cycle, mass communication, bulk transactions)
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
• Is able to answer 75% of the questions. Redirect complex questions to Assistant 3 or Centres of Excellence
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Knowledge of HR processes and regulations
• Knowledge and experience in working with HR systems like Core HR System (preferably Peoplesoft or SAP), HR Portal and Case Management
• Excellent language skills in Dutch and English (verbal and writing)
• Mathematical insight
• Integrity (able to deal with confidential information)
• Flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances
• Good communicative skills
• Service oriented
• Able to deal with stress
• Client and solution oriented
• Phone skills
Experience within HR in an administrative function,
Experience working in a Financial/Professional Services company
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.