EY Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services- Experience Staff in Philippines
Title: Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services- Experience Staff
Job Number: PHI0025S
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organisations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
Join Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services within Assurance and you will help clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) is a specialized group within the Fraud, Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) practice of Sycip Gorres Velayo & Co (SGV). Our practice supports clients on complex business matters that involve fraud and forensic investigations, regulatory compliance, business disputes and anti-fraud activities. Our skills in forensic analysis allow us to help our clients make strategic decisions, halt further economic losses, and mitigate fraud risk.
· Working in engagement teams to carry out both reactive and proactive forensic analysis of large amounts of data that will involve data linking, statistics and predictive modelling
· Business understanding, data collection and import, quality review, data cleansing, relationship profiling, data visualization and reporting
· Performing computer forensic analysis using the latest technology to assist investigations and discover electronic evidence
· Assisting in the preparation of working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties
· A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Forensics or any computer-related degree
· Experience with databases, particularly Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in using any programming language such as .NET, R and Java
· Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio
· Experience in any computer forensic applications such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix, Relativity, LAW, Intella or any related application is a plus
· Proficient in spoken and written English
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Strong work ethic
· Willingness to travel and work with diverse teams