EY Executive Assistant with fluent French in Poland
Title: Executive Assistant with fluent French
Location: PL- -Wrocław
Job Number: WRO001AJ
Executive Assistant with fluent French
Working with notable clients, you will become a part of a brand new team with possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, supporting various administration activities, this role is for you.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll work alongside clients, balancing your time between process management and documentation support as well as newsletter and online support. To make that happen, you are likely to spend your time pro-actively handling admin processes, managing the database as well as supporting the online and event calendar updates. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills.
Skills and attributes for success
· While working closely with the client, you need to feel comfortable with communicating at different levels within the organization, from partners to peers
· Managing fast-paced environment while being able to keep an eye on details
· Being able to take complex tasks to break them down in manageable components and to meet quality and timeliness deadlines
· Showing proactive approach and seeking continuous improvement
· Showing high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor's degree
· 1-2 years’ working experience in a team environment
· Technical skills: advanced knowledge in MS Office
· Language skills: fluent French language skills and very good English are essential
What working at EY offers
Work in prestigious stable company
Contract of employment
Participating in interesting projects
Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
Attractive social package (sport card, medical insurance, life insurance, wellness & spa program, sport events and many others)
Our commitment to developing outstanding leaders starts with a promise -whenever you join, and however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime
As a truly worldwide organization, EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies with deeply-integrated services. With 24,000 people working from nine centers in five countries, GDS is online everywhere, helping deliver exceptional client service all the time; providing what you need, where you need it.
EY GDS Poland has been in operation since 2011, supporting around 30 countries across 14 services in English and non-English languages. Join one of our innovative and highly skilled teams and gain valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.