EY Experienced Tax Consultant (Global Compliance and Reporting) in Ukraine
Title: Experienced Tax Consultant (Global Compliance and Reporting)
Location: UA- -Kiev
Job Number: KIE0004R
EY is looking for a Senior Consultant to join the Global Compliance and Reporting Group (GCR). As a part of the high-profile team, you will get an opportunity to participate in projects, which let you combine the international tax skills with Ukrainian one.
We are currently seeking for a Tax Professional to support our tax team. Actively establish internal and external relationships. Anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues. You will also keep informed of professional standards and firm policies and procedures and effectively apply this knowledge to different client situations.
In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
As a part of the team, you will coordinate Tax reporting processes: Corporate Income Tax returns, VAT returns, participate in tax review including documentation review and tax exposures’ calculations and constantly develop your knowledge of Tax and other laws.
You will also:
· Participate in tax due diligence
· Prepare and analyze of Income tax provisions under IFRS and US GAAP
· Prepare written reports/cover letters to tax returns
Skills and attributes for success
· Analytical and critical thinking
· Knowledge of local tax law
· Good business English and Ukrainian writing skills
· Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
· 2 years of relevant experience
· University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Good knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting standards , knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP is an advantage
· Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, 1C, familiarity tax authorities’ software (Medoc, OPZ) is an advantage
What we look for
We are looking for a person who prepared to begin working in a friendly team in a multi- tasking environment with a positive attitude to work and challenging assignments. If you dream of a career in taxation within a major international company, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY provides its employees with a broad package of compensation that includes voluntary medical insurance, the opportunity to engage in professional training, as well as a whole number of specialized programmers designed to support the physical and social well-being of employees.
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.