EY Analyst - Business Consulting Risk - CHS - Risk - Ahmedabad in Ahmedabad, India
Analyst - Business Consulting Risk - CHS - Risk - Ahmedabad
Requisition # AHM000GE
Post Date Jan 16, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. Additionally we offer
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
What we look for
You will be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, where you operate collaboratively with clients to help them digitize their business processes utilizing the latest SAP technology. You will add value by contextualizing, designing and delivering solutions within your domain expertise, you are expected to continuously develop your skills and product knowledge, staying up-to-date with SAP’s innovations and leveraging this to provide thought leadership and creative solutions.
Analyst – IT Advisory
EY is looking for Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
Your key responsibilities
• Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
• Support design, build and test SAP application
Skills and attributes for success
• Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
To qualify for the role you must have
• Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
• Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object oriented programming
• No prior experience required
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
• Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary