EY Archer GRC Senior Consultant in Albany, New York
Archer GRC Senior Consultant
Requisition # UNI00GD9
Post Date Oct 23, 2020
As a member of our GRC Technology national practice, you will belong to a network of professionals helping our clients implement technology solutions to enrich and improve decision making, provide visibility and transparency of risk and compliance to stakeholders, and automate manual processes.
*The Opportunity *
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk strategy, risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement.
Since EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best people in a collaborative environment so that whenever you join and for however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Skills and Attributes For Success
The role of an RSA Archer GRC Senior includes collaborating with other members of the engagement team to coordinate, plan and deliver RSA Archer implementation projects.As you build knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor to junior consultants to deliver work products across the focus areas mentioned above within the organization as well as the client contacts. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Implementing RSA Archer to enable and automate risk management processes (i.e. risk assessments, risk mitigation strategies, and risk register, etc.).
· Advise clients on core RSA Archer use case offerings.
· Advise clients on architecture and integrations of RSA Archer with other tools in the technology landscape, including asset management systems, vulnerability detection systems, risk quantification and modeling technologies, etc.
· Assist with the architecture and design of solutions within RSA Archer to either expand upon core RSA Archer use cases or develop custom solutions to meet client requirements.
· Familiarity with the IT Service Delivery Life Cycle, including documenting process design and business requirements, designing and architecting solutions, configuring RSA Archer, designing and executing testing, planning and facilitating user acceptance testing, and support migration and deployment to production.
· Advise clients on effectively leveraging GRC technology and apply leading practices for sustainable GRC technology solutions.
· Consistently deliver quality client services; monitor progress, manage risk, and make certain that key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes; stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to our clients’ businesses
· Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge, demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge
*To qualify for the role, you must have *
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field and 2 years of experience developing Integrated Risk Management solutions in RSA Archer.
· Alternatively, must have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field and 1 year of work experience developing Integrated Risk Management solutions in RSA Archer.
· Certification from RSA Archer as a Certified Archer Professional or Certified Archer Consultant.
· Experience implementing the RSA Archer product, including integrations with other systems using API or Archer Data Feed Manager functionality.
· Exposure and experience with Governance Risk and Compliance principals and processes, including control frameworks, controls assessments, policies and procedures, cyber security risk management processes.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and a proficiency in data management tools such as SQL, Microsoft Excel.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Prior experience as a consultant or client-serving professional.
· Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile project delivery methodology.
· Familiarity with reporting tools (e.g., Spotfire, PowerBI, Tableau).
· Familiarity with integrations, including SQL, SOAP, XSLT, etc.
· An understanding of and implementation experience with a variety of GRC tools (e.g., GRC, RSA Archer, ServiceNow).
· CISSP, CISA, CRISC or other relevant certification desired.
· Big Four experience is a plus with IT risk, compliance or security management experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.