EY Manager - Strategy Design & Implementation - Culture, Sports & Entertainment in All, United Arab Emirates
Manager - Strategy Design & Implementation - Culture, Sports & Entertainment
Requisition # ALL0031Y
Post Date 4 days ago
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right strategic decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a Strategy advisor, you’ll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams, you’ll help clients develop growth strategies, help design and implement their operating models strategically, improve strategic decision-making and planning and help develop initiatives to further improve the performance and customer experience.
You will work with our clients to help solve their toughest strategic and customer related issues and deliver insightful recommendations that are rigorous in their grounding, creative in their selection, distinct to each client.
As a Manager, you must have:
· Ideally at least 6-8 years of overall experience and a strong background in Management and Strategy Consulting in areas such as Strategy & Operating Model design and implementation
· Performance management design and implementation
· Strong track record in advising clients in the culture and entertainment sector ( Required )
· Strong potential to develop new business and the ability to lead the end-end pursuit/RFP response process
· Arabic speaker (Required)
Ideally, you should also have experience in:
· Festivals management and execution
What we lookfor
You’ll be a trusted business consultant to our clients and use your deep knowledge of strategy consulting to work closely to their needs. Your proven project experience will be key to the role. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What workingat EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most proven and skilled as well as engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidentlydemonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon aspossible.
Build your legacy with us.