EY Assurance Operations Manager in All, Ireland
Assurance Operations Manager
Requisition # ALL003PC
Post Date Dec 08, 2020
The Financial Services practice in Ireland is over 550 people strong delivering assurance, advisory, tax and transaction services to clients in the Financial Services industry.
Reportingto the Operations Senior Manager, therole of Operations Manager is exclusively focused on supporting the Assurance Service Line in managing theAccount Support Associates (ASA’s), Resource Co Ordinator’s and the undertaking of various operational tasks.
Your key responsibilities
· Day to day management of the ASA’s
· Work with the ASAs in driving working capital, budgeting and resourcing for each of their sectors as well as supporting them in the client facing aspects of their role.
· Provide analysis on the OPEX performance of each of the sectors
· Look to Improve quality throughcoordination of the ASAs to increase efficiencies. As you gain knowledge of the firm’s tools eg. Mercury, PACE, Retain etc, you will enhance knowledge sharing with our offshore counterparts.
· Explore, identify, and apply best practices for optimal team workflows and day-to-day operations.
· Provide in-depth analysis on engagement economics and other financial analytics (e.g., budget vs. actuals, billings, leverage, and fees)
· Project manage the effective deployment of resources via the ASAs and resource Co-ordinator. Ensure that engagement teams have the correct levels/mix of staff and skillset required to ensure optimum utilisation and client service.
· Liaise with the Assurance Opex Leads to resolve resourcing shortages or clashes.
· Review, analyse, provide commentary and follow up on actions required on Utilisation, Availability, shortage etc.
· Manage the process for in-bound secondees including scheduling interviews, allocations and liaising with mobility
· Continuous improvement and development of new and improved ways in how we operate and how we report performance.
· Build a good working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure effective flow of information and communication.
Skills and attributes for success
· A relevant business administration degree or similar
· Previous experience inproject management,operations or resourcing required
· People management skills and teaming will be key to success
· Excellent attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, organisation skill, and commitment to confidentiality is a must have
· Self-starter who can multi task with minimal oversight
· Proven ability to implement process improvements and create new process flows
· Demonstrated ability to juggle conflicting demands, prioritise effectively whilst delivering to deadlines in a fast paced environment
· You will be service-driven, confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders, proactive and diplomatic with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude. You will be passionate and a logical-thinker
· Strong team player with high level of energy
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong IT skills and Microsoft Office in particular
What working at EYoffers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meetthe criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-termvalue for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EYteams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clientsgrow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax andtransactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complexissues facing our world today.