EY Happiness Officer in Antwerp, Belgium
Core Business Services
Requisition # ANT0007E
Post Date May 31, 2018
Being part of the Big Four, EY – like other corporations – is on the verge of becoming a more innovative and even more entrepreneurial company. This is necessary because we need to develop new business models, based on technology, to stay ahead of potential competition and start-ups. That’s where The Factory comes in – it’s an environment completely dedicated to innovation, co-creation & conception of digital solutions for EY and our clients.
For our team at The Factory, we are looking for a HAPPINESS OFFICER. Actually, we are looking for someone with a great amount of energy, who can juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Someone who can manage groups of students but also international delegations of CEO’s. We need someone that can be some kind of pimped office manager when necessary, with awesome social skills and the ability to build a bubbly community. In short: we need someone who can make sure everything runs smoothly. You will be the go-to person for an entire floor in Antwerp (+12OOm²) so you need to be able to hold your ground if necessary.
Intrigued ? Contact email@example.com!
This is you:
• Awesome people skills and the ability to make every person on our floor happy!
• Team player with a positive attitude, drive and energy
• Fluent in Dutch and English, French or other third languages are a plus
• Crazy organizational skills – you’re pragmatic, hands-on, a go-getter. Deadlines? SURE!
• On the other hand, you don’t panic when facing last minute changes
• Eager to suggest the wildest ideas and take ownership in a meticulous execution
• Not afraid to get your hands dirty when organizing events, looking after our meeting rooms and brainstorm areas
• No problem with flexible working hours
• Curiosity to learn, explore, get to know people
• Familiarity with the start-up ecosystem is a plus but not required
• Loves to work in a startup-like environment, with a relatively small team
• An inspiring working environment that will boost your creativity.
• Freedom and flexibility to execute your role in the way you work best.
• Room for personal development in a small, young & enthusiastic team.
• An interesting salary package with fringe benefits.
• A front row position in enabling innovation within a leading international company.