EY Professional in Risk Management, Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing in Athens, Greece
Professional in Risk Management, Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing
Requisition # ATH000GE
Post Date Apr 07, 2021
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people to join our Consulting practice, which is a leading provider of services to the banking and insurance sectors as well as large corporates in other industries. Our services include, among others, supporting our clients in risk management framework enhancements across major risk types, regulatory requirements for capital and liquidity adequacy, stress testing, recovery and resolution planning, risk governance and risk-adjusted performance measurement. You will be part of a team of highly skilled professionals participating in challenging projects for major financial institutions and large corporates in Greece and abroad. Working in this creative environment, you will be given the opportunity to take responsibility and build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers. You’ll build the skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. There’s never been a more exciting time to join EY Consulting!
To qualify for the role you must have
• Excellent academic background, including a bachelor and a master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Operational Research, or other related field with strong quantitative focus. Ph.D. will be considered an asset
• Skills in quantitative methods with applications in finance and/or risk management
• Knowledge of banking, financial markets and products and/or risk management practices, methodologies and metrics
• Understanding of banking/prudential regulation and the concepts of capital and liquidity adequacy
• Experience on one or more of the following:
Risk management in banks/financial institutions
Capital management, prudential requirements, ICAAP and/or stress testing
Asset Liability Management (ALM), IRRBB and liquidity risk.
• Willingness to learn and continuously expand technical and business skills.
• Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English and Greek. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Project management skills
• Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international projects
• Completed military obligations (where applicable)
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A relevant professional qualification (e.g. PRM, FRM, CFA etc.)
• Experience in strategic analysis, business planning and/or budgeting
• An understanding of risk management activities within a bank and their interrelations with key business processes
What we look for
Building a better working world is our firm’s broader ambition to become the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We need people worthy of trust, who demonstrate enthusiasm, passion to grow fast and are highly motivated to support this purpose. What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.