EY Business Consulting - Oracle Technology Risk Manager - Central Region in Atlanta, Georgia
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Advisory – Technology Risk – Oracle - Manager
Every challenge and every opportunity an organization faces today demands change. And with change comes risk. As a Technology Risk professional, you will be assessing & addressing client issues such as business performance variability, business and process controls transformation, application security integrity, and continuous controls monitoring tools (like GRC products) and IT risk management. . You will belong to a network of specialists helping our clients transform risk functions and support implementing technology solutions that enables risk management and governance. With rapid growth across the Oracle application including and continuous controls monitoring tools like (Governance Risk and Compliance), we’re looking for people who understand the challenges of risk management across ERP, SCM & HCM suites and can focus on improving business performance.
As our Oracle Technology Risk practice continues to expand, we are seeking a highly motivated Manager, focused on Oracle application risk and controls and technology enablement, to manage client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and manage business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
Your key responsibilities
The purpose of this role will be to provide technical and project leadership to your team members, as well as build relationships with clients. While delivering quality client services and enabling high-performing teams, you will drive high-value work products within expected timeframes and budget. You will monitor progress, manage risks and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Additionally, you will:
· Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the firm.
· Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
· Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
· Foster relationships with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems to develop and improve security at procedural and technology levels.
· Assist with cultivating and managing business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
· Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
You will leverage your proven track record of Oracle Applications across Business Process, Application Security, IT General Controls including continuous controls monitoring tools like (Oracle Advanced Controls, Risk Management and others) experience and strong project management skills, to effectively
lead and motivate client engagement teams and provide technical leadership in the assessment, design, and implementation of controls, security and IT risk solutions.
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor or master’s degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of:
o Oracle business processes (e.g., purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash), user provisioning and change management processes
o Internal controls within the Oracle Applications and their integrations
o Oracle Applications security and how to assess their designs that enables an end user but also establishes the appropriate segregation of duties
· Strong understanding of internal controls
· Advanced project management and client service skills
· Excellent leadership and teaming skills, with ability to train, coach and manage staff
· A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 70%. A valid driver’s license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel internationally
· Experience assessing or implementing continuous controls monitoring tools like Oracle Advanced Controls, Risk Management Cloud or others
· Oracle EBS or Fusion Cloud ERP implementation project management and support experience
· Industry related certification required (e.g. CISA, CPA, CIA, CA); non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire
What we look for
· We’re interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of Oracle and related GRC technology tools. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve leading practice risk and control functions, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.