EY Business Consulting - Oracle Technology Risk Senior - Central Region in Atlanta, Georgia
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Advisory -Tech Risk– Oracle - Senior
Every challenge and every opportunity an organization faces today demands change. And with change comes risk. As a Technology risk professional, you will be assessing and addressing client issues such as business performance variability, business and process controls transformation, application security integrity, governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement, continuous controls monitoring, and IT risk management. You will belong to a network of specialists helping our clients transform risk functions and support implementing technology solutions that enables risk management and governance. With rapid growth across the Oracle application including and continuous controls monitoring tools like (Governance Risk and Compliance), we’re looking for people who understand the challenges of risk management across ERP, SCM & HCM suites and can focus on improving business performance.
As our Oracle Technology Risk practice continues to expand, we are seeking a highly motivated Senior Associate, focused on Oracle application risk and controls and technology enablement. We need Seniors to help answer complex questions facing our clients and create critical solutions for the marketplace using our technology solutions. You will work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services on strategic and global priority accounts.
Your key responsibilities
Leveraging your knowledge of IT environments, industry trends and ERP and Risk Management technology, you will work to develop innovation solutions for clients that will assist them in assessing, building and sustaining a risk management and governance program. You will support EY teams responsible for transforming risk functions and implementing leading practice technology solutions. Additionally, you will:
· Actively participate in an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
· Consistently deliver quality client services and drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
· Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
· Foster relationships with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems to develop and improve security at procedural and technology levels.
· Assist with cultivating business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
· Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
Skills and attributes for success
You will leverage your proven track record of Oracle Applications (including Oracle Advanced Controls, Risk Management Cloud) experience and strong personal skills, to effectively deliver quality results in the assessment, design, and support implementation of controls, security and IT risk solutions.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor or master’s degree and approximately 2-3 years of related work experience
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of:
o Oracle business processes (e.g., purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash), user provisioning and change management processes
o Internal controls within and around the Oracle Applications
o Oracle Applications security and how to achieve a design that enables an end user but also establishes control
· Strong understanding of internal controls
· Advanced project management and client service skills
· Excellent teaming skills
· A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%. A valid driver’s license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel internationally
· Ideally, you’ll also have
o Experience assessing, implementing and applying Oracle Advanced Controls and Oracle Risk Management Cloud
o ERP, HCM, SCM implementation/assessment, project management and support experience (Oracle Fusion and Cloud experience is a plus)
o Industry related certification (e.g. CISA, CPA, CIA, CA); non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire
What we look for
· We’re interested in passionate self-starters with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of Oracle and GRC technology industry trends. We want highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you’re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.