EY Associate Consultant - Advisory_Risk - TMT - Information Security - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Associate Consultant - Advisory_Risk - TMT - Information Security - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN0079U
Post Date Nov 28, 2019
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Associate Consultant, Banking Analytics
The position will be part of the Financial Services Analytics Team for EY India. Industry focus covers Banking and NBFC.
Your key responsibilities
• Build statistical or financial models, perform business analysis and prepare reports
• Support the team on developing solutions in Banking Analytics (across Product & Portfolio, Finance, Risk, Collections, Sales etc.)
• Create analytics product or deliver service offerings for Banking/Insurance/NBFC clients in India and abroad
• Responsible to work closely with the Analytics Leadership team to develop and implement strategic plans for the organization
• Responsible for strengthening EY's brand in the space of Analytics
• Experience in Credit Card product business analysis is plus
Skills and attributes for success
• Banking analytics expertise
• Good understanding of banking domain including Finance (P&L etc.), Risk (Provisions, Delinquency etc.)
• Proficiency in SAS, Statistical modeling (Logistic / Linear regression, GLM modelling, Time-series forecasting, Scorecard development, Clustering, Segmentation etc.)
• Good to have: SAS VA, Tableau, R, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Neural Networks
• Proven client management experience
To qualify for the role you must have
B.E./B Tech./MCA from top tier engineering/B-Schools or Masters in Statistics / Economics from the top universities with experience of 1 to 4 years.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.