EY Consultant - Tax - TMT - ITS Transfer Pricing - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Consultant - Tax - TMT - ITS Transfer Pricing - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN009GE
Post Date Jan 15, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
Consultant – Transfer Pricing
EY is looking for Consultant in Transfer Pricing.
Your key responsibilities
• Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
• Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
• Identification of international transactions, computation of arm’s length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
• Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
• Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
• Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
• Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
• Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
• Representing the clients case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
Skills and attributes for success
• Should be well versed with OECD TP Guidelines and transfer pricing regulations of developed countries
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PPT)
• Good commercial acumen
• Good interpersonal skills
• In depth understanding of competition and competitor strategies.
• Technical competence in Tax and also the industry / specialized field.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Chartered Accountant/MBA with 0-2 years of post-qualification experience.
• Relevant Transfer pricing and International Tax experience in a big 4/medium sized professional services firm is preferred.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.