EY GCR US FSO - Analyst in Bangalore, India
GCR US FSO - Analyst
Requisition # BLR0048Z
Post Date Sep 10, 2019
Your main responsibility is to validate client data, analyze cash flow, portfolio and crude financial data provided by client, and prepare draft income statement and balance sheet. You will work on computation of economic allocations and tax returns, security analysis, other tax adjustments and tax return preparation for Hedge funds and Mutual Fund clients, and preparing financial statements for (spelling od CDO) clients
Your client responsibilities
• Validate by client data, interacting with U.S. teams.
• Analyze Cash Flow, Portfolio and crude financial data provided by client.
• Preparation of draft Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
• Deliver high quality product, within stipulated time.
• Multi - Task on various projects within the tax segment and be cross trained.
• Comply with Ernst & Young compliance procedure.
Qualifications - External
Technical skills requirements
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
• Graduate/Post graduate in a finance, numerical or statistical background
• CA-Inter/ICWAI -Inter is desirable
• At least 6 months-3 years of experience, preferably in an accounting field (fresh graduates can apply).
You will need to:
• Possess high degree of analytical and analyzing capabilities.
• Possess good communication Skills
• Demonstrate high degree of accounting and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate good computer knowledge - Good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web- based applications.
• Be a team-player