EY Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - FS - Technology Transformation - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - FS - Technology Transformation - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN007YP
Post Date Mar 12, 2020
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Consultant, Senior Consultant – IT Advisory – UI Developer
EY is looking for .net Developers for it’s IT Advisory practice. As part of this team, you will be responsible to develop and support Client-facing Websites and Mobile Applications in an open and collaborative environment.
Your key responsibilities
• Build user interfaces that will run in responsive websites and hybrid mobile applications.
• Code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed, working as part of a global agile team that comprises web application and web services developers.
• Our UI tech stack includes the Angular framework, TypeScript, SCSS, RxJS, Adobe Analytics, and Cordova.
• Be flexible and a self-motivated team player, committed to delivering on time.
Skills and attributes for success
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Attention to detail, with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using CSS and HTML
• Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
• Ability to take ownership of work streams, operate without close supervision, and work across the organization.
• Knowledge of responsive web development and accessibility, including WCAG 2.1 guidelines
• Strong grasp of user experience
• Experience with agile methodologies
To qualify for the role you must have
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably BE, BTech
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in building responsive websites
• Prior work experience with Angular, TypeScript, and SCSS preferred
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Willing to travel