EY Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - National - IT Advisory - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - National - IT Advisory - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN00856
Post Date Jul 03, 2020
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Manager/ Senior Consultant – SAP Technical Consultant
EY is looking for Manager/ Senior Consultant – SAP Technical Consultant
Your key responsibilities
• To support in building the technical architecture for Factory of the Future solution from an SAP perspective
• To build right interfaces between SAP and external data platforms for smooth data migration, for all applications in the Factory of the future solutions
• To identify and build reports in SAP as per the requirements of the solution
Skills and attributes for success
• Experience of building models or reports on SAP base data
• Experience of working in data migration from/to external / cloud platforms
To qualify for the role you must have
• A relevant graduate or post graduate degree
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in PP/PM module technical consultancy services
• To be identified from EY SAP practice.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.