EY Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - National - PI-Enterprise Intelligence - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - National - PI-Enterprise Intelligence - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN007OF
Post Date Jan 28, 2020
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. aWhile our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Manager/ Senior Consultant – Manufacturing Data Analytics Specialist
EY is looking for Manager/ Senior Consultant – Manufacturing Data Analytics Specialist
Your key responsibilities
• Develop data models (regression, clustering, optimization) to work on real time machine / process data to derive actionable insights
• Define the optimal data models for smart shop-floor, while implementing consistent solutions for individual customer needs
• Develop data flow / ingestion / storage system designs appropriate for analytics solutions in the Factory of the Future
• The overall operational KPI models and analytics models will be defined and implemented.
Skills and attributes for success
• Plant equipment and process data models consistent with ISA 95 model. Data prep pipeline, including ETL tools, for Time series modelling of Historian / SCADA / DCS data
• Streaming machine data analytics architectures for controls
• Machine learning based implementations of predictive analytics -anomaly detection, regression, classification, clustering on machines and process data.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A relevant graduate or post graduate degree
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on implementation of data management systems covering all of the following:
Data modelling for IoT and OT related implementations. Edge vs. Remote Data storage and processing architectures
4+ project implementations of data management and reporting tools on MS Azure Cloud
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.