EY Senior Consultant - Forensics - National - Investigations & Compliance - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Senior Consultant - Forensics - National - Investigations & Compliance - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN009U7
Post Date Feb 01, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Senior Consultant –Forensic
EY is looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in operations department or building technology for online examination services
We are seeking a team player responsible for supporting across implementation & review of applications in the financial crime space. Your primary responsibility will be to assist in design and development of framework across such requirements and support across project management activities to coordinate with the rest of the team working across the project.
Your key responsibilities
• Operational management of examination audits for the Clients and playing a larger role in the delivery of project.
• Timely completion of audits, timely preparation of high quality audit report within the risk management framework of EY.
• Assist in managing team, external partners and Client during project.
• Identify improvement opportunities to improve delivery experience, accuracy, additional services, speed of delivery, and reducing human intervention.
• Provide support for business development by creating proposals, Client research, setting up appointments, participating in presentations, and looking for new opportunities.
Your people responsibilities -:
• Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation
• Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
Skills and attributes for success
• Good presentation skills, communication skills, aggressive at work, people friendly, and team player (very important)
To qualify for the role you must have
• Post graduate (MBA / Engineer) preferably from IIM, IIT or similar prestigious college. Minimum experience of 3 years in online examination services
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.