EY Senior Consultant - Tax - TMT - Indirect Tax Conslt Standard - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Senior Consultant - Tax - TMT - Indirect Tax Conslt Standard - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN009XA
Post Date Feb 04, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Consultant – Taxation
Due to continuing expansion we have new opportunities for ambitious individuals to join our Tax Team. You will receive extensive training and support from a variety of leading tax professionals to assist you in building a successful career within EY.
Your key responsibilities
• Conduct Tax Briefings Sessions
• Preparing and filing personal Income Tax Returns for Expatriate employees
• Preparing and filing quarterly withholding tax returns (Form 24 Q)
• Preparing monthly withholding tax computations
• Preparing quarterly Advance Tax Computation
• Preparation of withholding tax certificates [Form no. 16 and Form no. 12BA]
• Tax assessments and Appeals
• Documentation and compliance (PAN, Income Tax Clearance Certificate, etc.) for the expatriates
• Computation of monthly social security contributions (Provident Fund)
• India Immigration compliances (FRRO Registration, Visa Extension, Etc.)
• Need based advisory on the above
Skills and attributes for success
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
• Preferable to have a tax background
To qualify for the role you must have
• B.Com. or equivalent graduate degree
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience
Ideally you’ll also have
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.