EY Senior Consultant - Tech Consulting - FS - Cyber Security - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Senior Consultant - Tech Consulting - FS - Cyber Security - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN009XN
Post Date Feb 05, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Advisory–Manager-IIC-Risk Assurance- PMO
A holistic technology consulting role with exposure to technology project management, IT functional business analysis, applications implementation roll-outs and digital transformation management. The role offers the opportunity to work on several Digital & Tech projects across domains focusing on optimizing project deliveries and smooth tech adoption.
In line with EY’s commitment to building a better working world, you need to deliver high quality work products by performing a self-review of the work you completed. You’ll also you need to help create a positive learning culture, and participate in training sessions to develop both technical and soft skills.
Your key responsibilities
• Defining & designing tech landscape, strategy, business analysis, PMO and project governance
• Engagement mgmt. – Stakeholder mgmt., project milestones, project deliveries
• Vendor evaluation & CIO advisory – Project implementation planning & design, vendor selection, IT Landscape advisory
• Emerging & Digital technology consulting – Digital risk mitigation, cyber strategy PMO
• ERP & Major program governance – SAP/Oracle post & pre implementation governance, controls review, roadmap
• Assist in new business generation and developing customer-partner relations
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong technical or security skills related to a broad range of operating systems, databases or security tools, e.g., UNIX, Linux, Windows 2012, Oracle 11g, 12c, MS SQL2012, firewalls and IDS systems
• Governance and IT management
• A good understanding of business processes, data structures, IT applications and infrastructure, IT processes, and governance and internal control principles.
• Depending upon your specific area(s) of focus, you’ll need to have additional skills and knowledge in:
IT audit in the context of a financial audit, and related regulations auditing standards and guidelines
Control frameworks such as COSO, internal control principles and related regulations including SOX and J-SOX
Internal audit services with a specific focus on IT, and related industry standards
Common IT governance, control and assurance industry frameworks, including CObIT, Risk IT, ValIT, IT Governance Institute and ISACA good practices
IT industry frameworks such as ITIL and CMM
Third party reporting standards (particularly SSAE16), other reporting and industry specific standards and, if applicable, trust based standards such as SysTrust and Web Trust
To qualify for the role you must have
• B.E/B.Tech (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Comp. Science)/MBA/M.Sc./MCA (minimum 65%).
• CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CIPP, CGEIT or certification is desired; non-certified hires are required to become certified within 3 year from the date of hire. Based on an individuals professional background, area of specialization, or industry focus, we recognize that other certifications, credentials, or experience may be more relevant than the listed certifications and therefore may be acceptable substitutes with written consent of the Service Line Leader.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.