EY Advisory - Financial Service - PI - Strategy & Customer - Senior in Beijing, China
Advisory - Financial Service - PI - Strategy & Customer - Senior
Requisition # BEI001F4
Post Date Jul 23, 2017
Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a performance improvement professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and turn their strategy into reality. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. Whether you’re in Customer, Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, IT Advisory, Strategy or People and Organizational Change, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, mean you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
this position focuses on strategy and operation transformation consulting services for financial services institutions. He/She will lead a proposal team or project team to deliver our value to client, as the leading consultant and project/engagement manager.
Proposal development – as engagement leader
• Understand client's business issues and formulate solutions
• Bring EY’s suite of offerings to meet our clients’ long- and short-term needs
• Support to make out and negotiation the project scope and approach with client
Project deliver –perform as project manager
• Organize internal and external resources to meet project's needs, by supports of senior leaders
• Utilize structured problem solving to develop work plans and approaches
• Apply consulting methodology and industry knowledge to solve specific issues in project and meet client's stratification level
• Run the daily work of project management on site
• Control communications with internal and external stakeholders
Client Relationship Management
• Develop and maintain trusted relationships with both working level and management level across the client organization during project proposing and delivering
• Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas in FSI, such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking , corporate banking, etc.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to analysts, consultants and senior consultant
• Participant solution marketing and team building
• Above 5 year prior working experience in global consulting firm and/or leading FS institution, preferably combined experiences both of consulting firm and FS institution
• Experience of leading a strategy and business transformation consulting project or a sub project under a mega project
• Industry knowledge on banking/insurance/capital market, preferable on wealth management, retail banking, corporate banking, SME banking, etc.
• Experience in Retail Branch Transformation, such as branch sales & Marketing process, VIP client management, etc.
Wealth Management & Private Banking knowledge & experience
• Specialist in some strategy and business transformation offerings, e.g.: CRM strategy, BPR, Operating Model & Organization Strategy, etc.
• Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
• Ability to travel frequently is required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Communications skill with significant experience impacting clients (e.g. strong relationships, influence over direction) and value creation.
• Consulting sales and proposal development experience
• Demonstrated ability to guide and manage strategic business transformation
• Development of growth and/or business strategies with associated analyses
• Research, analysis and insight development
• Solution development and Ability to lead a project
• Understanding of aspects of business management including financial analysis and strategic evaluation
• Structured problem solving, including the ability to conduct root-cause analysis and business process redesign
• Structured/effective communication
• Strong leadership
• Excellent Teamwork
• Results orientation / self-directed — ability to drive change in unstructured environment
• Fluent mandarin and good spoken and written English skills
HR Number: 85244