EY Demand Planner Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure, and resilient technology services and solutions to support over 300,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you’ll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and world-class technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to build an outstanding customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business specialists to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The ESPM Enablement Demand Planner Specialist is an exciting new opportunity to become a part of the Enterprise Solutions & Platform Management (ESPM) Enablement team. This transformational team has a holistic view across ESPM and provides a set of services and capabilities that enrich and enable the delivery of quality products, services, and platforms to our employees.
Your key responsibilities
The Demand Manager will be a part of a global demand team that manages all demand for ESPM.
• Manage of demand requests submitted by ESPM stakeholders
• Attend and coordinate demand triage and assessment calls
• Draft high-level requirements to carry out Demand Assessment against demand requests
• Coordinate demand assessment meetings with Product Managers, BRM, Architecture and Innovation
• Assist with the creation of demand management performance reports / Metrics to ESPM leadership and identify improvements
• Manage enhancement requests and backlog for the ET Demand Management dashboards
• Maintain data sets that feed into dashboards for various Demand management KPIs and other Enablement dashboards
Skills and attributes for success
• An understanding of the product lifecycle
• Ability to plan and complete tactical activities to scope work effort
• Ability to engage and collaborate in diverse settings of people, perspectives, and experiences
• Understanding of datasets, KPIs and data story telling with insight development
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerBI and PowerPoint.
• A sense of urgency, agility, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to listen and to think independently, and be a curious and creative person
• Experience working in virtual teams
• Customer-centric and Product focused
• Strong verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
• Self-motivated and proactive individual with proven creative, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
To qualify for the role, you must have
• College degree in business or related technology field
• 4+ years of professional experience in a similar domain
• Project/Program Management understanding and experience
What we look for
A team player who can learn things quickly and determined to achieve goals.
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The compensation ranges below are provided in order to comply with United States pay transparency laws. Other geographies will follow their local salary guidelines, which may not be a direct conversion of published US salary range/s.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $83,000 to $150,700. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $99,600 to $171,200. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com .