EY Financial Services - Tech Consulting WAM - Manager (Raleigh, NC) in Boston, Massachusetts
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job Duties: Manager WAM Tech Consulting
FSO - Consulting - Technology Consulting - Technology Solution Delivery - Wealth & Asset Management Manager
Provide technology consulting services to asset and wealth management firms and services providers. Lead client engagements within the sector to support clients in defining and implementing technology solutions to enhance and expand current operations. Provide comprehensive technology solutions that enable asset and wealth management firms to enhance business performance through strategic technology initiatives. Advise on technology strategy and enablement, front and back office platform assessment, and information management services and security. Provide thought leadership and recommendations to the management based on technology and process best practices. Lead and direct teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds by providing constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Manage risk in the delivery of quality client services. Generate and manage new business opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Management, or a related field and 5 years of related experience (of which 4 years must be post-baccalaureate, progressive related work experience).
Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Management, or a related field and 4 years of work related experience.
Must have 4 years of experience in one or a combination of the following skills -
○ Program/Project management and implementation planning (PMO) including presentations, project management, project planning and organization, and data analysis and collection;
○ Definition and design of business, functional and technical requirements, or technology architecture;
○ Gap Analysis, System selection and implementation support;
○ Data architecture, data mapping and conversion, and data analysis and forensics;
○ Systems development lifecycle (SDLC), Implementation Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile);
○ Release Management, and/or Production Readiness;
○ Quality assurance and testing (QA)
- Must have 4 years of experience in one or a combination of the following domains -
○ Wealth and/or Asset management – Operations and/or Technology
○ Wealth and/or Asset Management - Regulatory and/or Compliance
○ Wealth and/or Asset Management - Data management
○ Wealth and/or Asset Management – Finance
○ Wealth and/or Asset Management - Quality assurance and testing (QA)
○ IT Transformation
○ Customer Experience and/or transformation
○ Digital and/or Emerging Technology
- Must have 4 years of experience in one or a combination of the following subject areas –
○ Securities trading platforms: Charles River, Blackrock, Longview, LineData, Advent or similar
○ Reference Data Management: Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters or similar
○ Middle and Back-office Platforms: Advent, Sungard, SimCorp, Eagle or similar
○ Enterprise Systems Integration and solution architecture
○ IT transformation and program management, IT roadmap and planning
○ Enterprise Application Architecture and design with primary focus on Microservices, domain driven design, event driven integration patterns, DevOps, enterprise security and architecture governance.
○ Define and implement the cloud strategies for one of the leading cloud platforms. Proficient in various toolset required for building distributed applications using Java/Open Source/Microsoft technologies and hosting on one of the leading public cloud providers Azure/AWS/GCP
Test strategy and execution Travel required approximately 70%, of which 20% may be international, in order to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.