EY Senior Data Analyst – Brussels in Brussels, Belgium
Senior Data Analyst – Brussels
Requisition # BRU000UL
Post Date Jun 11, 2019
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
For our People Advisory Services department, we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst (m/f).
We hire for the mindset, not the skillset. You’re going to have a job that you don’t know yet, using technology we don’t have yet, solving a problem we don’t know yet.
• Leverage and liaise between HR and technology;
• Build prototypes using agile and lean methodologies;
• Deploy innovative solutions for HR clients;
• Take ownership and initiative for personal and professional development.
• A master’s degree or: simply kick the door open and convince us of your awesomeness!
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Data analysis, preferably in an HR context;
• Fluency in at least one of the following software platforms: Excel, Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx, R, Python;
• A first experience in HR and/or Comp & Ben is considered as a strong advantage
• Knowledge of Machine Learning is a plus;
• Experience and strong passion for Data Analytics, self-driven continuous learning, integrating people and technology;
• Experience working with agile is a plus;
• Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, French is considered a plus.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has a healthy sense of humor;
• Is a true techie – curious about technology, digitally-savvy and passionate about innovation;
• Has the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment;
• Is a team player to the bone;
• Has the ability to work autonomously with a problem-solving mindset.
• Join our super cool, fun, growing and multicultural team;
• Work in a flexible and creative office space;
• Plunge into a challenging position within an HR Innovation Incubator;
• Take advantage of the room for personal development and learning;
• Receive an attractive salary package with flexible benefits (car, iPhone, allowance, etc.);
• Enjoy a job without routine (this is not your typical 9 to 5 job).
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Your dream career begins here.