EY .NET Application Support Engineer in Buenos Aires, Argentina
.NET Application Support Engineer
Core Business Services
Requisition # BUE001OP
Post Date May 09, 2018
EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
Ever-increasing regulations require tax departments to gather, organize and analyse more data than ever before. Often the data necessary to satisfy these ever-increasing and complex regulations must be collected from a variety of systems and departments throughout an organization. Effectively and efficiently handling the variety and volume of data is often extremely challenging and time consuming for a company.
EY's GDS Tax Technology team members work side-by-side with the firm's partners, clients and tax technical subject matter experts to develop and incorporate technology solutions that enhance value-add, improve efficiencies and enable our clients with disruptive and market leading tools supporting Tax.
GDS Tax Technology works closely with clients and professionals in the following areas: Federal Business Tax Services, Partnership Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Indirect Tax Services, Human Capital, and Internal Tax Services. GDS Tax Technology provides solution architecture, application development, testing and maintenance support to the global TAX service line both on a pro-active basis and in response to specific requests.
What are you going to do?
· Design, development and implementation of ASP.Net MVC applications using Angular with WebAPI
· and SOA using Microsoft technology platforms.
· Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Software Engineering / Information Technology / MBA / MCA.
· An overall 6+ years’ experience with hands on work experience building, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications.
· Should have Good communication skills.
· Demonstrated expertise in web technology application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation, support and training/ mentoring.
· Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies.
What do we need from you?
· Strong understanding of the principles of DevOps - Continuous integration and delivery.
· Should be anexpertin design patterns, messaging queues and its usage.
· Experience and understanding of technology tools such as -
· ASP.Net MVC using AngularJS and above and WebAPI, ASP.Net Web Forms and Win Forms.
· Strong in C#, MicroServices, Web Services, WCF, HTML 5 and JSON.
· SQL Server 2014/16, SSRS, SSIS, BI Tools, Entity Framework, TFS and IIS.
· Experience in Azure / Big data and other cloud based solution will be an added advantage.
· Experience in Agile Scrum project development.
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.