EY Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Data & Analytics - Chennai in Chennai, India
Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Data & Analytics - Chennai
Requisition # CHE00257
Post Date Dec 13, 2020
Consultant – PI – ITAS – SAP SOX
As Risk Advisory Staff, you’ll contribute technically to Risk transformation client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
Your key responsibilities
In line with EY commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As a member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture and assist fellow team members while delivering an assignment.
• Your client responsibilities
Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
Conduct research and assist senior team members for preparing client presentations and information memorandums
Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments
• Your people responsibilities
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
• Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes
• Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events
Skills and attributes for success
• CA/MBA/M.Sc./MCA/B.Tech. with 4-6 years of experience in other Big3 or panelled SI/ ITeS companies.
• Demonstrated track record with a consulting organization
• Strong academic record including a degree
• Relevant professional certifications such as SAP specific module certification, CISA, CRISC
• Good knowledge of MS Office Tools
To qualify for the role you must have
Minimum of 4- 6 years of experience in implementation, auditing or advisory in ERP (SAP) domain
Understanding of business processes , controls frameworks, compliances and regulations, risk and control matrix creation, pre/post implementation reviews, segregation of duties and sensitive access concepts in an ERP environment
Proficient knowledge of the key business cycles like finance, expenses, revenue, payroll, asset management, supply chain management (MM/PP/WHM/SD/QM), Project Systems, CRM and SRM.
Understanding of the COSO framework, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (Sections 302 and 404), financial reporting of risks, internal controls, and IFRS, with the ability to make control recommendations to successfully mitigate key risks.
Fair knowledge of the ERP (SAP) and database security concepts, landscape, transports system and version compatibilities.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible