EY People Reporting Analyst in Cleveland, Ohio
People Reporting Analyst
Core Business Services
Requisition # CLE001X0
Post Date Sep 05, 2018
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
HR Services is a global team established within EY Business Enablement Shared Services that is organized under common leadership and a new operating model. Join our HR Services team and you will be responsible for HR processes, transactions and technology across our global organization. Our mission in HR Services is to deliver world class processes enabled by globally consistent technology.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The People Reporting Analyst will be very closely aligned to the Talent team stakeholders and will support all geographies to the EY common reporting standards and metrics.
This role will have responsibility for providing deep subject matter expertise in the consultation, design, creation and management of reports. Reporting support will be primarily with management, operational and dashboard report requests which will enhance the way decision making takes place in the Talent teams. The incumbent will work closely with clients including Service Line Leaders and Regional Talent Leaders to understand reporting requirements. A key component of this role is a deep understanding of HR functions like core hr, recruiting, learning, performance management process, data and systems.
This is a full time role which will require strong working relationships with a diverse people client base primarily focused on the Talent and service line leadership. Training of end users from the Talent teams and working with the Global Shared Services (GSS) People Reporting team based in Bangalore, India is an important part of this role.
Successful candidates will build key partnerships with talent leaders to understand and deliver on business needs.
• Work closely with clients to understand reporting and dashboard requirements; lead and facilitate discussions within work streams at Global, Area, and Region levels
• Produce specific and complex management reporting with people data from EY Talent systems
• Dedicated point of contact for nominated Area and/or Global Service Line and other colleagues
• Work closely with Regions including articulating a clear understanding of scope of services to provide a complete and clear understanding of EY people reporting support.
• This role includes delegation of work and partnership with the Global Shared Services (GSS) including enforcing clear quality measurements.
• Maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders to resolve data and reporting challenges, including interpretation and quality.
• Understand customer requirements for new report requests, and advises on best practice approaches to report development including use of direct access
• Contribute to the successful delivery of projects through leading efforts in project management, UAT, training and deployment focused activities
• Build and own management reporting processes and procedures in conjunction with recruiting, learning, performance management and other HR reporting functions.
• Daily operations of a reporting utilizing a report request tracking tool
• Train and educate others (both clients and team) on the methods and value of reporting
Good operational experience or knowledge with HR processes and systems related to core hr, recruiting, learning, performance management and overall people data
• Extensive reporting experience including knowledge of process and data usage. Knowledge of standard metrics and key performance indicators
• Knowledge of HR data privacy laws, information security and quality principles.
• Strong relationship and communication skills across multiple countries and cultures
• Excellent teaming skills required to work in a virtual work environment A self starter, self motivated and able to work with specific but minimal direction.
• Extensive technical experience in Success Factors, SAP Cloud Analytics, Business Objects, Microsoft Excel, MS Sharepoint – SSRS, Power BI, Oracle Business Intelligence, SQL, and technical knowledge for report production. Advanced Excel skills required such as vba, automation, power pivot, power query, interaction with SQL, programmability.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with diverse client base, including senior leadership
• Proven track record of working with managing a senior stakeholder population
Qualifications and Ot her Requir ements:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Multi-language skills advantageous (English, French, Spanish)
• Occasional travel may be required for global team meetings/projects
• Frequent meetings with others across global time zones will require some calls to be made outside of standard business hours
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.