EY Transaction Advisory Services Manager - Restructuring in Dallas, Texas
Transaction Advisory Services Manager - Restructuring
Transaction Advisory Services
Requisition # UNI00C35
Post Date Aug 27, 2018
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Restructuring Senior Manager you’ll make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global team of restructuring specialists who deliver high quality advice to our clients.
Our global network of Restructuring Services professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to improve liquidity, credit availability and shareholder return. Our Restructuring Advisory Services team is fully integrated both within our wider Transaction Advisory Services practice and our firm as a whole, and our clients reap the benefits of this broad range of knowledge, skills and experience. We work on the basis of creating long-term relationships with our clients and our teams work closely with them to understand their short and long-term goals - being there at every stage to identify problems and recommend and implement solutions that deliver measurable results.
· Advising distressed companies and debtors with:
Viability diligence, cash flow analysis and advise of cash forecasting
Advise on restructuring alternatives, including review of debt services
Support negotiation with lenders
Creditor Advisory Services:
Advisor to stakeholders, secured creditors, occasionally investors, assessment of viability, cash flow review, security review
Evaluation of corporate strategy
Advise stakeholders on negotiations between stakeholders and subject organization
· Participate on behalf of the engagement Partner to include defining the scope of work, clearing conflicts, budgeting issues and dealing with staff planning.
· Assist with the delivery of detailed financial and commercial analysis, identify key issues and potential areas of sensitivity and following these up with management or stakeholders as appropriate.
· Assist with presentations to stakeholders.
· Proactively share technical knowledge with team, play a key role in team training.
· Identify business development activities to sell work through development of internal and external client relationship networks.
· Deliver a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products sufficient to drive additional and repeated engagements.
· Develop, train and mentor team members at the Staff and Senior levels.
Qualifications, Certifications and Education:
· A bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and at least 4 years of related work experience.
· Track record of strong performance in restructuring/advisory work either on behalf of creditors or distressed companies.
· Aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
· Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary.