EY USA - National Consulting - Managed Services - Staff - Summer/Fall 2022 in Dallas, Texas
USA - National Consulting - Managed Services - Staff - Summer/Fall 2022 459301 AZ-Phoenix, NC-Charlotte, NJ-Hoboken, TX-Dallas
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Consulting – Consultant Development Program -- Technology Consulting – Managed Services / Third Party Risk Management – Staff
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY’s Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) practice is the leader in providing innovative and practical TPRM solutions. The team has assisted hundreds of companies across all industries in improving and/or operating their third-party risk programs. The Third-Party Risk as a Service (TPRaaS) Service Delivery Team is an organization dedicated within Americas Managed Services to provide clients a variety of solutions such as third party risk assessment, program management, and data analytics. TPRM is one of the fastest growing businesses in EY and an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic organization.
Your key responsibilities
You will operate as Service Delivery associate which will bear the responsibility for overall client engagement and product execution for one or two TPRM programs. This includes working with Engagement Leads and client TPRM teams to schedule and execute a variety of activities related to third party risk assessment. You will assist the US-based Engagement Lead offshore resources, who together work on product delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
· Demonstrate and apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills with specific focus on information security, data protection, resiliency, or other key operational risks
· Assist the Engagement Lead with oversight and daily work of individual workstreams associated with delivery of contracted managed services
· Assist Engagement Lead in managing challenging stakeholders within suppliers and customers
· Manage concurrent activities with tight deliverables and a strong attention to detail
· Work in a global delivery model
· Assist Engagement Lead in identifying and mitigating risks that may impact service delivery and client satisfaction
To qualify for the role, you should have:
· A bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, finance, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline
· Experience working within third party risk management, vendor risk, enterprise risk or any other risk function within industry, a professional services firm, and/or accounting firm or internship experience in a risk function
· We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 25% of the time
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to navigate fast paced environment and be flexible with working hours
What we look for
We’re looking for passionate individuals with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the third-party risk industry and be part of building something that has never been done before. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· A competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
· Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
· In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
· Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.(https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://eyglobal.yello.co/jobs/K5XfbMQEIxxlzCbWNJuedQ) (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=http://eyglobal.yello.co/jobs/K5XfbMQEIxxlzCbWNJuedQ)
Service Line/Business Area Core Business Services
Country/Region United States