EY USA - National Consulting - Microsoft Data and AI - Senior Consultant - Winter 2022 in Dallas, Texas
USA - National Consulting - Microsoft Data and AI - Senior Consultant - Winter 2022
AZ-Phoenix, CO-Denver, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, NY-New York, TX-Dallas, VA-McLean, WA-Seattle
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Microsoft Data & AI Senior Consultant
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our Microsoft Data & AI team helps apply Microsoft’s cutting edge cloud technology and best practices to bring solutions to our clients. As part of that, you’ll sit side-by-side with clients and diverse teams from EY to create a well-rounded approach to advising and solving challenging problems (some that not been solved before). No two days will be the same, and with constant research and development, you’ll find yourself building knowledge that can be applied across a wide range of projects now, and in the future. You’ll need to have a passion for continuous learning, stay ahead of the trends, and influence new ways of working so you can position solutions in the most relevant and innovative way for our clients. Whether you have architectural and data experience, specialize in the math behind data algorithms, or a desire to implement data solutions, you can expect heavy client interaction in a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to develop your own career path for your unique skills and ambitions.
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset . What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven . We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive . We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· Qualifications .
Pursuing a MBA and have approximately 3-7 years of prior work experience
Ability to identify and communicate efficiently the different components of an analysis or conceptual structure of a problem or situation.
Possess advanced analytical and collaborative problem-solving skills and demonstrate the ability to conceptualize components of a business issue to aid in the analysis and definition of solutions.
Interest in data storytelling and how people make decisions with data
Ability to connect “big-picture” industry and market trends to client’s business problem
A “can-do” attitude to learn new tools, technologies and business processes on the job to solve complex problems
Data Engineering and/or data science programming experience preferably in Python
Strong skills in Mathematics (Statistics, Probability Theory) with hands-on development skills (Machine Learning/Deep Learning)
Big data technology experience, preferably with Spark
Experience using business intelligence tools – ETL, SQL, data warehousing
Experience with data and systems architecture (APIs, messaging, etc)
Experience with building UIs to drive decisions, preferably with Power BI
Experience with the Azure cloud platform, solution architecture and data platform design patterns
Experience with master data management, data governance, and data quality
Understanding of modern data ingestion techniques (e.g ELT, Near-Real-Time ingestion)
Able to articulate scalable data architecture concepts, document reference architectures, and speak to end-to-end solutions (both cloud and on-prem hosted).
Experience in collecting, aggregating, and analyzing structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources, be able to detect patterns and insights, and scaling data for use in ML and AI use cases.
A willingness and ability to travel up to 40-60% to client sites
A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
· Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
· In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
· Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Service Line/Business Area Consulting