EY Business Consultants - Insurance in Diegem, Belgium
Business Consultants - Insurance
Requisition # DIE000YT
Post Date Jul 13, 2020
At EY Belgium we built a thriving Insurance Advisory practice, which comprises a growing team of complementary skilled consultants; they act as experts in their field, challenge our insurance clients, and help them lead and innovate in the marketplace. This makes us the preferred advisory partner in the insurance market, as well as a great team join!
We recognize that each of our clients deals with a specific set of challenges, therefore our tailor-made approach is a blend of some of the following key solutions:
► Technology Enabled Transformation:
► Core Insurance Platform (conversion, upgrade, enhancement, integration)
► New provider assessment, selection and implementation
► Business transformation (TOM): Assess, define and implement
► Change management
► Process improvement: Optimization (Agile) and Automation
► Insurance innovation for Claims handling, Underwriting & Insurance Products (e.g.: Predictive analytics, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, …)
We have opportunities for capable business consultants to work on complex projects in the insurance sector, dealing with some of the most important relevant topics in the industry.
As a Business Consultant in our Insurance Advisory practice, you will:
• Use your analytical skills to capture and specify business requirements
• Coordinate business/IT alignment on technology driven business initiatives in the insurance sector
• Interact appropriately with external & internal parties (IT, Legal & Compliance, Business)
• Share your knowledge and experience in various domains, depending on your area of expertise
What are we looking for?
• Master degree in a relevant field (applied economics, commercial engineer, mathematics, applied informatics, etc) or equivalent through experience
• Professional experience (between 2 – 6 years), either in consulting, and/or in the insurance sector
• Excellent knowledge of business English, and a solid level of French and/or Dutch
• Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
• Eagerness to learn more about the Insurance industry in Belgium and beyond
• Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Certifications such as Agile, ITIL, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies, are a plus.
What’s in it for you? As a member of the EY family, you will:
• Join a young team genuinely passionate about their work
• Become part of a leading global professional services firm
• Get extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management
• Get individual coaching and mentoring and learn from experts, which will support your growth as a professional and as a person
• Interact with your colleagues on international level.
Our commitment to our clients and employees
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent service. Our client-facing profession requires working at client sites and may include regular travel; however, we are committed to help you achieve a personal balance and fit with your chosen life style.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.