EY Experienced Consultants Operational Excellence – Financial Services (Banking & Insurance) in Diegem, Belgium
Experienced Consultants Operational Excellence – Financial Services (Banking & Insurance)
Requisition # DIE000V2
Post Date Oct 22, 2018
At EY, we stand out in the market through our innovative consulting offerings, which blend business, design and advanced technology skills into collaborative teams. We strive to create or anticipate the disruption that our clients are currently facing, and that makes us a preferred advisory partner in the financial services market, as well as a great team to join!
Within the Operational Excellence practice, we drive the COO agenda. We ensure an efficient, optimized operational architecture, starting from the customer journey and based on the Lean principles and latest way of working trends. In close collaboration with our colleagues from the Technology & Innovation, and Data & Analytics teams, we work on process redesign, taking into account innovative thinking on automation and robotics.
We currently have opportunities in Operational Excellence for capable consultants, at different levels of experience, who have a creative mindset, a drive for processes and get their energy from people and change.
As a consultant in our Operational Excellence team, you will:
• Identify the most relevant improvement levers and the key success factors to put in place for successful delivery and sustainable results in line with our clients’ strategic goals
• Devise the optimal approach to operational transformations & change management within a specific client context
• Participate to client engagements on topics related to Operations:
o Operational improvement programs (eg, Lean-Six Sigma)
o Target Operating Models
o Business Process Redesign which use Robotics and Automation
• Build client capabilities in operational transformations and change management, through design and delivery of training programs, on-the-job coaching, and set-up of appropriate continuous improvement structures
• Prepare compelling proposals to showcase EY’s expertise in this domain.
What are we looking for?
• Master degree in a relevant field (applied economics, commercial engineer, mathematics, applied informatics, etc) or equivalent through experience
• Professional experience (between 2 – 10 years), either in consulting, and/or in the banking or insurance sector
• Knowledge of Lean methodology and experience in Business Process Redesign
• Excellent knowledge of business English, and fluency in French/Dutch
• Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
• Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
• Solid communication and presentation skills.
What’s in it for you? As a member of the EY family, you will:
• Join a dynamic team genuinely passionate about their work
• Become part of a leading global professional services firm
• Get extensive trainings, both on technical matters as well on soft skills and project management
• Get individual coaching and mentoring and learn from experts, which will support your growth as a professional and as a person
• Interact with your colleagues on international level.
Our commitment to our clients and employees
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent service. Our client-facing profession requires working at client sites and may include regular travel; however, we are committed to help you achieve a personal balance and fit with your chosen life style.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.